The Swadhin Nursing institute is dedicated to training the female youth in health care and nursing skills. Under the West Bengal Nursing Council and the Indian Nursing council, students are taught to be the pioneers in the healthcare industry. Besides the teaching, the staff is also dedicated to providing counsel and motivation to the students. The trainees go through rigorous training and are offered GNM and B.Sc Nursing.
Why Choose SWADHIN Nursing Institute
Being one of the top nursing and healthcare institutions, you will find all the required amenities, carefully planned courses, and the latest equipment. Our goal is to guide and motivate the trainees to bring their best efforts forward. We are dedicated to providing an encouraging environment to our students to enable them to make the right decisions.
At the Swadhin Nursing Institute, students can benefit from the following facilities:
● Hostel accommodation is available for both the teachers and female students. The facilities are separated, including well-furnished rooms and 24/7 security.
● Transportation is available for regular conveyance. Students may also use it during field trips and industrial visits.
● Free Wifi is available on campus.
● Students can find all learning resources in the printed form in the library. Including relevant books and journals, the library provides a peaceful environment.
● The laboratories are well-equipped with the required technology to ensure trainees can master their technical skills.
● Maintained playgrounds are available to encourage students to participate in co-curricular activities and sports readily.
At the Swadhin Nursing Institute, the following courses are offered:
GNM or General Nursing and Midwifery
Over the span of three years, the trainees begin their training with the basic skills and eventually the required professional skillset. After completing this course, the students will be awarded a diploma.
BSc in Nursing
This 4-year undergraduate program is available for all students who have completed class 12th. In this program, students learn communication skills, taking care of patients, recording necessary information like vitals, and performing various diagnoses. After completion, the trainees may then apply for jobs in the health sector.
“ZEE 24 Ghanta Health Conclave 2021” award “Excellence affordable in Healthcare” goes to Mr. Malay Pit, Founder & Director of Santiniketan Medical College, Bolpur, West Bengal
We specialize in providing highly specialist first aid medical cover 24 x 7 including private ambulances for a range of indoor and outdoor participative sporting events and festivals.
To create professionals who are ready to face the world and become successful learners, researchers and entrepreneurs.
Modern equipment or tools used in a hospital setting for the sole purpose of diagnosing a patient’s condition. Based on the symptoms described by the patient.
OUR PRIORITY IS YOUR HEALTH
WHY YOU CHOOSE US
We are different in every touch points, wherever our students/aspirants meet us, talk to us, visit us they will find a completely different EXPERIENCE.
By Our Commitment
Our commitments are made based on our strengths and competencies that we have gained over years of our business operations. Hence, our students and patients find all our commitments on ground reality.
By Quality And Relevancies
We are a Quality First organization. All our sessions, pedagogy conform highest quality standard. We even love to walk extra miles while delivering quality services to our students.